Dear readers, it seems that I have received an award.
This is a most unusual and flattering circumstance for which our lovely Pricess Orchid http://princessorchid.wordpress.com/ is responsible:) Thanks, Princess.
So here’s what I have to do: thank the blogger who nominated you (checked), answer 11 questions, write 11 things about myself, then pass on the love.
Here goes my confession:
1. What is the quality that you feel most proud of?
Clarity. Or…Hold on. Now I feel a bit muddled:)
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
To turn dull people into Oscar Wilde for the time we are stuck together
3. If the story of “Indecent Proposal” ever happens to you, what would you do?
As which one of the triangle:)?
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Must have been too embarrassed to remember.
5. Is there anything you can’t do anymore but you wish you could? What is it?Clubbing until the small hours. And finding it pleasant:)
6. What is the title of the last book you read?
Season of Migration to the North, Tayeb Salih
7. What is the first adjective you would think of when anyone asks you about China?
8. What is your favorite sport?
9. What do you want to ask if you ever meet a great fortuneteller?
Will I believe you?
10. What is your biggest superstition?
Don’t wear your underwear inside out or the weather will change
11. What do you do when you have some “ME time”?
Read a book, read another book, have another cup of coffee.
11 things about myself:
1. I always drink red wine in the winter and white wine in the summer
2. I love anything that involves high percentages of cheese, butter, pickles and/or mustard
3. A good walk is one that takes me to a nice coffee shop that has newspapers, on a crisp spring morning
4. Have never seen a James Bond film
5. I am obsessed with balconies
6. I am afraid of lifts and closed spaces (unless they are planes, which I bizarrely don’t have a problem with)
7. I can’t sing, draw or perform any remotely artistic task
8. Cheesy films put me in a rage
9. I love animals
10. In a parallel universe, I always punch condescending people in the nose
11. I want to know why other women’s make-up always looks so perfect
How about you, my liebster-ised readers?